Wiremold’s New Floor Boxes
Wiremold’s New Floor Boxes Maintain Floor Fireproof Ratings
Available in both single- and multiple-gang versions, in both steel and nonmetallic fabrications, these floor boxes preserve the two-hour fire rating of floors in which they have been installed. These new boxes also utilize existing Wiremold/Legrand cover plate and service fittings offerings.
When properly installed, Fire Classified Floor Boxes from Wiremold/Legrand save time and money by eliminating the need for spraying to fireproof floors.
• Maintains fire classification of fire rated floors.
• UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile and terrazzo.
• Fully adjustable boxes.
• Available in two depths.
• Fully adjustable before and after concrete pour.
• Provide more services to open space environments.
• Available in one-, two-, three-, and four-gang configurations in both flush and recessed designs.
• Accepts existing covers.
• TopGuard Protection.
• Datacom connectivity options.
Click here for more info: http://www.wiremold.com/shared_content/pdf/ed1559.pdf