Ideal PowerPlug Disconnects
We'll Get You Plugged into the Code Change with the New PowerPlug Ballast Dissconnects!
PowerPlug™ Luminaire Disconnect 18AWG Solid 3-Wire
- The first push-in disconnect to meet the new CEC and new NEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent luminaires with ballasts
- Perfect for OEM lighting installations
- Two paired halves combine for a low-profile design
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saving time and increasing productivity.
PowerPlug™ Luminaire Disconnect, 3-Wire Standard Version
- The first push-in disconnect to meet the new NEC and CEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent luminaires
- Perfect for OEM or retrofit lighting installations
- Meets UL and CSA finger-probe safety requirements
- Allows safe disconnect of hot and neutral ballast wiring
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saves time and increases productivity
- The three-wire model allows for switching and dimming applications.