The Pow-R-Command 4000 Small Building Controller and the Pow-R-Command Wireless I/O Module were designed to help lower the cost of labor and material when installing advanced controls that are needed in a robust lighting control system.
• An excellent solution for retrofit, as well as new construction applications.
• Adds efficient control, time scheduling and wireless synchronization of the Pow-R-Command Wireless I/O
• Modules to existing line of the Pow-R-Command Lighting Control Systems.
• Uses a standard Web browser to configure, monitor and control the system.
• Utilizes wireless technology to communicate to the I/O Modules using the IEEE_802.15.4 standard.
• Adds analog and digital inputs and outputs for connectivity of occupancy sensors, photo sensors, switches, dimmable ballasts, and other devices.
• Has internal memory to store the completely customizable programming of each device.