Convia®-Enabled Wiremold System
Keeping an Eye on Power
In contrast to other systems which provide estimates and averages of energy use, Wiremold/Convia provides actual power consumption by zone. It compares actual usage vs. different energy baselines and identifies the zones that are consuming more than expected power. This data allows facility managers to aggressively manage energy and constantly identify trouble spots as well as easily set and meet energy reduction targets.
Energy Smart, Cost Efficient
• The system can reduce energy consumption by up to 30% vs. the stringent ASHRAE 2004 standard.
• The average building can save more than 50% on lighting and plug load alone.
• Changing HVAC set points throughout the day, or in unoccupied areas, can also save 10-15% on HVAC.
• Savings is also realized by classifying the system as equipment rather than realty property, therefore saving tens of thousands in life cycle costs through an accelerated depreciation schedule.
• In addition, specifying the Convia-enabled Wiremold system in new construction can contribute as many as 23 points toward USGBC LEED CI certification.